Carrots, oysters, skim milk, green vegetables and legumes can prevent hair loss.
1. Carrots: Carrots are rich in vitamin A, vitamin A can promote scalp health, thereby preventing hair loss. A healthy scalp produces good hair. Other foods rich in vitamins can also be eaten, such as spinach, amaranth, onions, broccoli, hollow cabbage, cabbage, mustard, broccoli, coriander, kale, apricot and so on are rich in vitamin A.
2. Oyster: Oyster is a nutritious seafood. Zinc in oyster is an antioxidant, which can prevent hair loss. Other foods containing zinc include nuts, beef, lamb and so on.
3. Skimmed milk: Skimmed milk is not a well-known anti-hair loss food. Skimmed milk is rich in protein and calcium, which can nourish scalp, promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
4. Green vegetable: Green vegetable can provide all kinds of nutrients needed by human body, so people with hair loss can eat more green vegetables. The main nutrients needed for hair come mostly from green vegetables, legumes, potatoes and seaweeds.
5. Beans: Beans contain a lot of protein, zinc, iron and other trace elements. Legumes are rich in iron, zinc and vitamin H, which are very helpful for hair, because without these elements, hair can become very fragile and brittle.
6. Cereals: Cereals are rich in protein, B vitamins, these substances can prevent hair loss.
Diet for Women:
Healthy Eating Habits for Women.
Develop a healthy eating habit.
Change diet and lifestyle to treat diseases.
Diet for Men:
Multiple Recommended Diets for Men.